Allied Property Management makes use of the ActiveBuilding web portal and mobile app, where residents can pay rent, submit maintenance requests, renew leases, and even connect with each other in a social media environment.
Allied Property Management requires all residents to carry renter’s insurance to protect the contents of their apartment from perils like fire, theft, water damage, or personal injury claims.
Our preferred provider, RealPage, offers residents access to affordable renter’s insurance and the ability to handle claims online.
RealPage also offers:
- Two-minute enrollment online
- Instant quotes with no confusing underwriting questions or credit checks
- Customized policies including liability coverage, personal contents coverage, and preferred deductibles
- Real-time tracking and compliance management within ActiveBuilding
- Multiple payment options online with ACH, debit, credit, and even cash payments via MoneyGram. Residents can also select automated deductions on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis